Get Big Savings On EcoWater Water Softeners in Ocala, The Villages, Gainesville, Orlando, & Altomonte Springs!
The only system made in the USA with both softening & filtration capabilities in an all-in-one system, a dare to compare guarantee & remote, wireless monitoring!
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Just like your television, your EcoWater Softener even comes with a remote control.
EcoWater systems use proprietary technology to combine all your whole home water treatment into one. Reduce chlorine, soften water, and remove sediment in one system. Makes for simple maintenance and a lot less cost!
Softer Skin & Hair
Hard water minerals bonds with skin and hair leaving a nasty film. Kind of like that limescale on your faucet! An EcoWater softener removes hardness minerals naturally so you can stop spending money on lotions & skin care products as your body becomes free of buildup!
Clean Less, Live More
While saving up to 75% on cleaning products can be enough to pay for a water softener, what’s even more valuable is your time. Stop scrubbing, folks, there’s a better way! Hard water minerals buildup on faucets, fixtures, dishes, glassware, & stemware and leave you using chemicals to clean up the mess. An EcoWater softener saves you time & money so you can clean less and live more ❤
Extend Appliance Life
Dishwashers, washing machines, water heaters (tankless, electric, & gas), ice maker, boiler systems, & humidifiers all suffer when your water contains hardness minerals. Do them a favor (and your pocketbook) and give them soft water. Plus you can save up to 40% on energy costs related to your water-using appliances – that’s pretty awesome!
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs…
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull.
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray.
- Your brights have lost their luster.
- Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher.
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
Wireless Water Monitoring System – HydroLink
Control & monitor your water treatment systems at the touch of a button and enjoy better water at maximum efficiency. You’ll save money & time! Many water softener and treatment systems are hidden away and overlooked in a basement, garage, utility room, or under a sink. EcoWater’s advanced HydroLink® technology puts information at your fingertips that makes it possible to communicate with your water treatment systems so you can potentially extend the life of your appliances. Additionally, HydroLink Plus® can be programmed to send alerts and diagnostics to your local EcoWater Pro, who will monitor the system and provide convenient maintenance and service as needed. The EcoWater HydroLink Plus® system gives you the power to monitor your water usage, let’s you know when to add salt and gives you peace of mind when traveling. You can access your system from virtually anywhere and receive on-demand alerts via email, text through our convenient app or by connecting to the secure website.
Don't Waste Money On A System That's Not Right For Your Home, Your Water Usage, & Your Water Quality
When you choose EcoWater of North Florida, you'll love these 3 key benefits...
Expertly Sized System
While many home appliances can be used for a variety of homes, water softeners work best when properly sized to the size of your home, your water usage, and your water quality. Our team can help you determine the perfectly sized system so you don't waste a dime on too much or too little water treatment. Salt usage and water usage vary from to home and getting your system dialed in just right is a job best left to your local water experts!
When you purchase online or from a big box retailer, chances are you're going to have find someone to install your system. We know water treatment and we've been serving the Central & North Florida area since 1976. We've seen it all! With our team of certified, professional experts, you can rest assured the job will be done right the first time.
Service Long After the Sale
We have many people contacting us asking if we service brand x, y, or z. They ask if we have filters, parts, or tanks. Chances are we can help those folks out, however, we feel bad they even had to find us in the first place. EcoWater is an extremely well known and trusted brand, Made in the USA, and serviced by our highly trained & certified technicians. We take excellent care of our customers and you can be sure that if you need a part for your softener in 10 years, we'll be here to help - no overseas phone call required.
You've Got Options!
Whether you are looking for an inclusive rental program or to own your new soft water system outright, EcoWater of North Florida has affordable options to fit your budget!
Verified Local Reviews